- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #5: An Overview of the Class
- D&D 5th Edition offering its basic rules for free
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #4: It’s Good to Be Grandmaster
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #3: Teaching Kids How to GM
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
Top Posts & Pages
- A Grandmaster's Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- Why Pathfinder's Barbarian Rage Rules Are Stupid and Need to Change
- The Dawn of the Pawn
- The Return of the Red Box
- Pathfinder RPG: Too crunchy?
- Old School Review 2 - Gary Gygax Himself, on the Old-School Style of Gaming
- Opposed skill checks... entirely unnecessary?
- Early D&D: Baking-In the "Sweet Spot"
- The Best Ability-Score Generation System EVAR!
- Old School Review 1 - Dying & Dumbfounded in Old-School D&D
Monthly Archives: November 2011
By the end of this article, you will probably conclude that my friends do not read this blog. Because if they did, I would have hesitated to state which dungeon I plan to run them through, let alone why I … Continue reading
The recent release of the Pathfinder Beginner Box is having another effect within the Pathfinder community: voices have risen calling for simplifying the Pathfinder system. Pathfinder RPG’s complexity has been a long-running complaint about 3.x rules (which includes D&D 3.0 … Continue reading