- D&D 5th Edition offering its basic rules for free
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #4: It’s Good to Be Grandmaster
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #3: Teaching Kids How to GM
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- Minimum ability scores in Pathfinder? They’re still there… if you look hard enough
Top Posts & Pages
- A Grandmaster's Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- The Dawn of the Pawn
- Why Pathfinder's Barbarian Rage Rules Are Stupid and Need to Change
- The Return of the Red Box
- Minimum ability scores in Pathfinder? They're still there... if you look hard enough
- The Sadistic GM
- A Beginner Box 2?
- The Best Ability-Score Generation System EVAR!
- Pathfinder RPG: Too crunchy?
- ENWorld's "Steel Wind" reviews the Pathfinder Beginner Box
Tag Archives: beginner box
Receiving near-universal praise in the RPG community is the inclusion of 80 “pawns” in Pathfinder’s new Beginner Box. Their genesis in the public imagination was Paizo’s official announcement of May 5, 2011 that the Beginner Box would be released. In … Continue reading
There’s a great, in-depth review of the Pathfinder Beginner Box over at ENWorld written by “Steel Wind.” Definitely worth taking a look at, if you’re interested in the Beginner Box! I actually remember “Steel Wind” answering some of my n00b … Continue reading