- D&D 5th Edition offering its basic rules for free
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #4: It’s Good to Be Grandmaster
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #3: Teaching Kids How to GM
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- Minimum ability scores in Pathfinder? They’re still there… if you look hard enough
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Pathfinder's Barbarian Rage Rules Are Stupid and Need to Change
- Old School Review 3 - A History of Hit Points, Part One
- A Grandmaster's Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- The Sadistic GM
- The Dawn of the Pawn
- Opposed skill checks... entirely unnecessary?
- Early D&D: Baking-In the "Sweet Spot"
- Pathfinder RPG: Too crunchy?
- Old School Review 2 - Gary Gygax Himself, on the Old-School Style of Gaming
Monthly Archives: May 2012
… and in many RPGs for that matter. I know what you’re all thinking. It’s just a game. And Diablo 3 is perhaps the least-morally-involved game within the computer RPG genre. The game and its adherents make no apologies: it … Continue reading
I may have found the best answer to a question I raised on this blog earlier: “How characters under the early rules of D&D and AD&D were able to survive at lower levels?” In Gary Gygax’s original AD&D Players Handbook, … Continue reading