- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #3: Teaching Kids How to GM
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- Minimum ability scores in Pathfinder? They’re still there… if you look hard enough
- A Grandmaster’s Guide to Good Guilding #1: The Sales Pitch
- What I’ve Been Doing
Top Posts & Pages
- A Grandmaster's Guide to Good Guilding #2: Why I prefer Pathfinder RPG for teaching RPGs to kids
- The Dawn of the Pawn
- Why Pathfinder's Barbarian Rage Rules Are Stupid and Need to Change
- The Sadistic GM
- A Beginner Box 2?
- Old School Review 1 - Dying & Dumbfounded in Old-School D&D
- ENWorld's "Steel Wind" reviews the Pathfinder Beginner Box
- The mélange of XP tracks in classic D&D and AD&D: Weal or woe?
- What I've Been Doing
- Early D&D: Baking-In the "Sweet Spot"
Monthly Archives: November 2011
By the end of this article, you will probably conclude that my friends do not read this blog. Because if they did, I would have hesitated to state which dungeon I plan to run them through, let alone why I … Continue reading
The recent release of the Pathfinder Beginner Box is having another effect within the Pathfinder community: voices have risen calling for simplifying the Pathfinder system. Pathfinder RPG’s complexity has been a long-running complaint about 3.x rules (which includes D&D 3.0 … Continue reading